Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MY 3 week results (as at June 19,2013)

I weighed and measured myself after screwing up day 2 of a 2 day cleanse.. I CAVED & the Ribs won..(then i had coffee, and a 2 bite cupcake, or  maybe 2?? doesn't seem to qaulify as a cupcake if it can be eatten in two bites) BUT even tho i didn't get the "results" on the scale for those 2 days that i would of LOVED to have had (why are we slaves to the scale??)!!  I would like to Share my results so far..

My total weight loss is -11lbs  (not bad for 3 weeks and 1 screw up) I'm more than PLEASED with that.  AND my total inches lost is -14,   OH, and 2 of those inches were from this week, i'll take the inches lost over a weight loss anyday!!

so this is how it breaks down on my inches lost:

Chest     -3
Waist     -3.5
stomach  -1.5
hips        -2
thigh      -2.25
calve      -1.25
arm          -.5

Woo Hoo, not to shabby.. i'll measure again in 3 more weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment