Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, June 29, 2013

2nd cleanse day got SAVED!!

Woo Freaking Hoo is all I gotta say...

Today is day 2 of my 2 day cleanse, and I woke up, feeling blah, tired, headachy and just wanted to eat and crawl back into bed and hide under the covers (this makes week 4 of a 6 week challenge).  Yesterday was a fine, got thru my cleanse day no problem, got all my water in and was rewarded with a -4lbs loss this morning..(I usually have my loss AFTER my 2nd day), so you can imagine I DIDN'T want to break my 2nd day by eating.. i'm so glad I put "energenix" & "e+shot" in my water/cleanse shaker cup thru-out the day.. It SAVED my cleanse day!!  Not only did it help me wake & liven up & feel great the rest of the day, I made 3 big healthy meals to last me DAYS.. I can't wait to eat them tomorrow.  I made a BIG pot of soup, a chicken and veggie dish to go over wild rice & a tray of frittata.. these are healthy meals the family can grab as well when their hungry, YAY!!  Here's a pic of everything (except the wild rice, it's finishing up).

1 comment:

  1. yumm..can I come over to eat?? lol
    Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete