Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Saturday morning waiting for the gym to open.. who woulda thunk it??!!

Aug 31,2013

I was up early enough to be at the gym for 7 this morning, but remembered they open at 8 on the weekend.  Yup, what is going on in the universe when I, Tracy.. the LOVER of sleeping in is now sitting in a car in a parking lot on a Saturday morning to a closed gym, waiting for the "open" sign to magically turn on??  Could it be I've traded in my couch or bed for weight machines, free weights and an elypitical??  Yup, I can't believe it... but it's true!!  Today's workout was AMAZING!! today was the first day I FELT ?? idk like I OWNED my body & that workout, I didn't feel like someone trapped in a "fat, this is not my body" type of feeling, I don't know if you can relate.. but it was a great feeling, my body wasn't just going thru the motions of the workout, my body/muscles powered thru that workout.. does that make sense?? maybe it was the "aroma" of cow patties last night in my yard that got to me?? (45 cows running loose in my yard last night, took a couple of hours in the dark to wrangle them up and get them back in their pasture) for those of you's that didn't see my fb post :)  but idk, i'm liking what i'm feeling and seeing so I guess i'll be sticking to my new routine.. my bed or couch will be seeing me enough at night because I am now going to start getting to be earlier!!  Thinking about a 10:00 -10:30 bedtime is in order.. (so much better and healthier than 2am)!!  ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment